Mycare Physiotherapy was established in 2010
Our mission is to . .
Deliver the highest quality physiotherapy management and massage service for every patient. Achieve the best outcome for each patient in the most economical time frame. Provide a holistic approach to treatment with the aim of targeting the root cause of the problem.
Why Choose Mycare Physiotherapy?
We provide services for:
- Arthritis, neck pain, lower back pain, sciatica, cervicogenic headache, shoulder impingement, plantar fasciitis, frozen shoulder, tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow, sporting injuries, patella tracking problem, pre- and post- race massage, relaxation massage, trigger point release, ankle sprain, muscle strain, fibromyalgia, TMJ issue (Jaw pain), post natal check, exercise prescription, Back pain Brisbane, Physiotherapy Brisbane Upper Mt Gravatt, Physiotherapist Brisbane, Physiotherapists Brisbane, Massage Brisbane, chest conditions, post surgical rehabilitation, post stroke rehabilitation and home visit.
- Work cover, Department of Veteran Affair (DVA), Woolworths Work Cover, Coles Work Cover, Medicare benefit scheme (EPC) and CTP insurance claim. Please contact us for details.
- Work place and work station assessment
- Remedial massage, deep tissue massage, lymphatic drainage, pregnancy massage
- Emergency appointment (outside business hours, on Sunday and public holidays) incurs a $40 call-in fee on top of the standard consultation fees.
- For Medibank Private members, Members Choice benefits apply. (Apply to Physiotherapy services only)
- For Medicare EPC referral, pay full fee, then process on the spot with your Medicare card for rebate straight into your saving account. There will only be a small gap difference.
- Massage service can be claimed under remedial massage benefit under your private health extra cover on the spot via HICAPS.
- Clients are expected to pay the full consultation fee by the end of each visit. In circumstance where HICAPS service is unavailable, clients are still expected to pay the full consultation fee and then claim the rebate from their own private health funds either online or at retail office.
- When treatment on a different body part, a different injury or a different condition, is carried out, initial consultation fee applies for that session. If the same body part or condition has not been treated at the clinic for more than 3 months, initial consultation fee applies. This will be determined by the therapist.
- Cancellation policy: In order to minimize the number of clients we have to turn away, please help us to respect the therapists time by ensuring you give at least 8 hours notice in the event of cancelling or rescheduling an appointment. The more notice the better. This will allow us to offer your time slot to another client in need. If short notice when cancelling or rescheduling, we will charge 50% of the appointment fee. In case of no show, we charge full price for the missed appointment. People consistently cancel at the last minute, we will request credit card details to secure appointment. We understand that sometimes unforeseen circumstances can occur where it may be difficult for you to attend your appointment, however we have a reminder system in place to help you avoid this. The day before you appointment, we send a SMS to confirm each appointment. Please make sure we have your latest contact details to assist this process.
Proudly part of the House Call Doctor Local Access program~